Do you feel prepared for CQC inspection? Are you aware of the most common reasons for failing to meet standards and how to prevent these? In this webinar Sally Pearce, expert advisor on how to meet or exceed CQC standards, discusses how to prevent the most common failures.
Sally Pearce, Director of Foundation Training, is a qualified adult tutor and counsellor who worked previously in mental health, community health, and wellbeing. She has over 16 years experience in the health and care sector including work experience with severe mental health, learning disabilities, GP referrals, and the elderly.
Webinar learning objectives:
How to avoid the most common failures in the following areas:
1. Paper trails
3. Policies and procedures
4. Organisational staff structure
5. Infection control and personal care
6. Training including the Care Certificate and Mental Capacity Act
7. Person-centred care
8. Assessments for care package delivery
9. Creating environments with the patient in mind
10. Data protection