Whether you’re having trouble finding your training or navigating our website, we’re here to help. Check out these frequently asked questions. If you don’t find the answer you need, please reach out to our support team for assistance.
1. Where do I find my training?
Your training is available through your company’s customised training portal. If you’re a learner, you’ll see the list of courses assigned to you – and you can search the available course listing as needed.
2. What training do I or my staff need?
Relias Learning helps each team match training to their desired goals. If you’re not yet a customer, reach out to our sales team to learn more about our courses.
3. What courses do you offer in my professional field?
We offer courses for statutory and mandatory training as well as the Care Certificate.
4. I submitted a support ticket, now what?
Please be patient. Our support team responds to requests as quickly as possible.
5. I registered for a Relias Learning webinar, but I didn’t get information about how to log in.
Please check your spam folder! While we know you love Relias, your email provider may not. If you don’t find your invitation there, email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
6. I registered for a Relias Learning webinar but now I can’t attend – or, I did attend, and would like the slides. What do I do?
We understand that life happens. You don’t need to let us know; we’ll send you (and everyone who’s registered) a link to get the slides or the recording, typically 24-48 hours after the event.