Relias provides online training with the power to impact the most important challenges in your organisation. We’ve been providing digital learning solutions for health and social care since 2002. Over 10,000 organisations and more than 4.5 million learners are using the Relias system globally, enjoying an intuitive learning experience, expert course content and engaging delivery.
Originating in the States, Relias became established in the UK in 2016 and also has offices in Germany and China. We are the official training partner of the Zero Suicide Alliance.
Health and social care providers in the UK are using Relias solutions to achieve:
- Reduced clinical variability and more reliable services
- Higher quality, consistent training for all staff
- Increased absorption and retention of course content
- Raised staff proficiency and productivity
- Improved outcomes and experience for service-users
- Better staff enjoyment and feedback
- Confident compliance
- Lower expenditure